Google Translate

Zico practically says goodbye

>> вторник, 27 май 2008 г.

Zico practically says goodbye

Fenerbahçe's technical director, Zico, answered questions from fans on the UEFA website, in such a manner it was as if he was saying his farewell. Zico stated: "It was a privilege to be with Fenerbahçe in the Champions' League. I will never forget the fans. I thank Fenerbahçe for the experience they have given me."

yildiz

Zico says goodbye

Fenerbahçe's technical director answered questions from fans, responding as if he was saying goodbye on UEFA's official website. "It was a privilege to be with Fenerbahçe in the Champions' League. I will never forget the fans. I thank Fenerbahçe for the experience they gave me."

Fenerbahçe's technical director, Zico, responded to questions by Fenerbahçe fans and said: "It was a privilege to be with Fenerbahçe in the Champions' League. I will never forget the fans. I thank Fenerbahçe for the experience they gave me. I think, with their current outlook, they will have many achievements. It is hard for me to stay now. Negotiations are not going well. There are some problems with my technical team and it has made me sad that we started negotiations 15 days before the end of my contract."

Inform

Публикуване на коментар

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP